Service is our number one priority. There are 3 ways to request a non-emergency maintenance/repair visit:
- Complete the form below, or
- Email: email@example.com for Chicago and Suburbs - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for property elsewhere, or
- Call: 312-782-1440 extension 103 for Chicago and Suburbs and 815-275-9127 for property elsewhere
With your email, please include your name, best way to reach you, property address, a description of the problem, how it happened, and include any photos if possible. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours and a maintenance tech will call to schedule an appointment.
Normal wear and tear maintenance costs are covered by the maintenance agreement included in your lease.
Things that are NOT COVERED are:
- Lost keys
- Excessive damage to walls, doors, ceilings, and floors
- Clogged sinks and toilets
- Broken screens or glass in windows and doors
- Broken hinges, hooks, shelves, drawers or doors on cabinets and appliances
- Unit or appliance cleaning
- Replacement batteries or light bulbs
This is a partial list. Please refer to your lease for a complete list and/or the charges associated with a service call for these items.
Maintenance Request Form