Our tenant screening process is thorough and will ask you questions concerning your current income, financial obligations, criminal background, etc. Please pre-screen yourself by going down the list below and if any of them apply to you or your co-applicant(s), you may not want to fill out the application and waste your $10 since you will more then likely be denied.
- If you have been evicted in the past.
- If any of your previous landlords do not recommend you.
- You have roaches, bed bugs or you keep your current property unclean.
- You have been placed for collections by Com Ed, Peoples Gas, Nicor Gas or any other gas or electric company.
- You have declared bankruptcy within the last two years.
- You have insufficient credit.
- You have too many collections.
- If any of the names and information for those that are going to be living at the property are missing on the application.
- You move too often or you have lived in the area for less then a year.
- We do not accept a dog or a cat unless the property specifically states that it is PET FRIENDLY.
We collect a non-refundable fee of $10 in order to complete the tenant screening. A denial may occur due to any of the factors listed above or other factors discovered during the screening process. You will be notified by telephone or email within 2 business days of completing the application. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted, please contact our office at 312-782-1440 extension 101.
Please make a payment of $10 below in order to continue with this application. If you prefer to pay by check, you may download the application, print it and submit it to our office by mail or in person. We will only accept cash payments in person at our office located at 1212 W 127th Street, Calumet Park, IL.
To download a form and mail it in with a check, click Download Here
To complete the application online using a credit or debit card,click the Buy Now button below
The link above will take you to our secure PayPal website. Payments can be made by credit card, debit card or as a bank transfer.
Once your $10 payment is accepted you will be redirected to the secure online application.